Fayette Senior Services, Inc. has been making a meaningful difference in the emotional, social, and physical well-being of older adults by preserving their independence, improving their quality of life, and connecting them to the community since 1978.
Fayette Senior Services (FSS) offers a broad scope of life-enhancing services to Fayette County residents age 50 and better. We are not a government agency; however, our Life Enrichment Center (senior center) and our social services are provided on behalf of Fayette County government.
- FSS Life Enrichment Center offers a wide variety of social, leisure, fitness and recreational activities, the Ultimate Café, and more!
- We’re famous for being anything but your grandmother’s senior center.
- It’s a vibrant, fun, and friendly atmosphere that also keeps you well-informed, motivated, and feeling right at home.
- We think health and wellness means that your body, mind, and spirit should be the best it can be—no matter what your age.
- After all, we plan on hanging out with you here for a very long time!
At the heart of our organization are our social services that help older adults maintain their independence and improve their quality of life. These specific services are funded in part by federal, state, and local government and the United Way. These programs include:
- Meals on Wheels
- Adult Day Care Referral Service
- Information & Assistance Service
- In-Home Personal Care/Homemaker Services
- Home Repair
- Care Management
Fayette Senior Services’ efforts are made possible by the generosity of our community. Less than 50% of our programs are funded by federal, state, and local governments. The majority of our support comes from private donations, grants, program fees, and fundraising efforts. We sincerely appreciate your membership and your support. We welcome your donations to FSS.
Fayette Senior Services, Inc., is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible.
To learn more about how you or your business can support our Center, call 770-461-0813 or email email@example.com
Donations to Fayette Senior Services, Inc. are tax deductible.